Jonathan Eppers, CEO and Co-founder of RadPad, talks about co-founders risking everything to start up and growing a team dedicated to excellence and making magical experiences.
Listen: iTunes | Overcast | Stitcher | Pocket Casts | More
To make mobility insanely easy and affordable for everyone.
We value diversity of ideas and thought, humility, god-gifted talent, passion, creativity and curiosity.
RadPad is an apartment rental marketplace where you can browse apartments, apply instantly, sign your lease, and pay your rent.
- Remote co-founders and founder’s retreats
- The impact of an identity rebrand on company culture
- Maturing as a product, company, and as a CEO
- Making magical customer experiences through product design
- Leading by example, oversharing information, and empowering employees
- Hiring, onboarding, employee perks, and retaining excellent talent
- Discovering innate talent and the story of a persistent intern
- Diversity within the growing team
- Employee recognition: The Spirit of RadPad and President’s Cup awards
- Go inside RadPad HQ, a.k.a. “Padlantis”
Recorded: April 19, 2016
Host and editor: Bryan Landers
Theme song: “Dum Dee Dum Dum Dee” by Shane Endsley